Tantrum Tracker Android App
What is Tantrum Tracker App?
Jimmy threw a fit in Walmart because he couldn't get the latest junky toy that he managed to set his sights on.
You want to keep track of his improper behavior but with two other kids in tow, you quickly forget who did what.
And by the time you get home, that fleeting thought of writing down the details of
Jimmy's fit has long since vanished from your frazzled mind.
Does this sound familiar?
Tantrum Tracker to the Rescue!
Well, that's where the Tantrum Tracker app steps in and allows you to record the
details of that fit on your Android phone when it happens so it will be
noted for later use.
Tantrum Tracker also records GOOD behavior so it can be used to keep track of
your child's progress toward an agreed-upon goal.
Sit down with your child and decide what goal he or she wants (toy, special
dinner, family outing, etc.) and determine an appropriate number of stars
needed to reach that goal. Then simply enter that information into Tantrum Tracker. Following
each occurrence of good or bad behavior, use Tantrum Tracker as a quick note-taker to add or remove
stars as indicated by the situation and to take notes on the particular behavior.
- Keeps track of up to nine children
- Date and time of behavior is entered automatically
- Parent inputs location, description of behavior and number of stars given or taken away
- Visual display of stars and goal so child can easily see his or her progress
- No advertising of any sort
- No in-app purchases offered or required for full app use
- Secure - absolutely no location tracking or "calling home"
- Internet use needed only for access to the Home, Help and Legal Stuff pages of this website
- Reward and track your child's progress during potty training
- Provide a goal for your child to do better in school
- Encourage your partner to take out the garbage or perform other household tasks
- Other uses are limited only by your imagination
Get Tantrum Tracker!
The Tantrum Tracker app is available at Google Play, the Android app store.
Back to Top